What do we offer?

Roosey is our specially restored vintage 1970’s Franklin caravan for hire. The van works as a fully equipped bar with 4 beer/cider taps complete with bartenders.

What do we provide?

We arrive with everything needed to serve delicious beverages and food, this includes talented and friendly bar staff, ice, eskies and glassware. We don’t need the use of power, however if you wish to have power to the caravan for music or additional lighting we can provide a generator; if there is no power onsite. We have a few decorations including vases and candles which we use only if they fit your style!

What drinks can you serve?

We work with you to create the perfect selection of beverages for your event.

Can you serve tap beer?

Of course! As mentioned we can serve beer and cider on tap which can be purchased by the keg (50 litres). Once a keg is tapped (opened) full cost is recognised.

Can you serve coffee?

No, unfortunately we do not have the facilities in our caravan to supply coffee or tea.

What kind of glassware do you have?

We can supply glassware or plastic for wine and champagne.
Beers and Cider can be served in pot (285ml) or schooner (425ml) in glassware or plastic cups.

Do you do table service?

We prefer to serve only from Roosey; our caravan. This enables our trained bar staff to monitor your guests and their consumption as part of RSA. It also keeps alcohol costs and wastage down as people don't tend to drink as much when it's not being consistently topped up! We will venture from the van and ensure all empty glasses and bottles are cleared.

Are your bar staff trained?

All our bar staff have RSA's and extensive experience working in bars.

Do we sell alcohol?

Jetty Road holds a wholesale license and we can help you find the beverage package that works for you. We specialise in private events, this means you buy the alcohol and we serve it, it’s that easy. If you need any more clarification on this please just ask!

Where are we based and do we travel?

We are based on the Mornington Peninsula and are happy to road trip throughout Victoria and Interstate, additional charges may be included if travel exceeds a 100km radius.

Party anywhere?

We are happy to set up anywhere you wish to have your event (caravan access permitted). Keep in mind that if it is in a public area you will need to acquire local council approval. Our van requires approximately 3 x 5m and is best set up on a reasonably flat area.

What are the van dimensions?

Roosey is approximately 2.6m high, 2.3m wide and 4.2m (14ft) long.

Do you have public liability insurance?

Yes of course!

What happens with Broken Glasses

Glasses broken during the event will be on ?charged to you at $1.50 per glass.

What if there is damage caused?

Any damage caused to Jetty Road equipment will be on charged

How much does it cost to hire?

Every event is different and not one price fits all.



Please email us at info@jettyroad.com and we will reply with our brochure!
This little brochure gives you an idea of what we can offer. You can build a package to your own requirements.

When emailing us we suggest you include things such as date, event type, approximate numbers, location/venue, services you require and a list of hire items and we will work out a custom quote for your event, the more information you can provide the easier it will be for us customise your quote.

We will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
Please note that we cannot guarantee your booking date until we receive your deposit.